- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 115,500
- Reactions Received
- 53,174
- Location
- Outer Space
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 427,292
- Gender
- Female
Did you see one happening before this? I didn’tAccording to SpotV News, Taemin signed with Big Planet Made Entertainment
I don't see a SuperM cb happen anymore
We were promised one!Did you see one happening before this? I didn’t![]()
There’s a Russian phrase, “promising doesn’t mean marriage”. Applies here pretty wellWe were promised one!
I mean, Kai is enlisted, Lucas left/went on hiatus (doubt he'll ever come back if SuperM is still a thing) and Baekhyun also left the company (and before he left, he threatened to).There’s a Russian phrase, “promising doesn’t mean marriage”. Applies here pretty well![]()
Probably give upI mean, Kai is enlisted, Lucas left/went on hiatus (doubt he'll ever come back if SuperM is still a thing) and Baekhyun also left the company (and before he left, he threatened to).
So basically the NCT members and Taemin were left
I'm curious if SM will introduce new members or will just give up on it
Yeahhh if LSM was still in SM, maybe it would happen, but I think the current heads of the company are going a whole new route.Probably give upThey don’t seem all that eager to try anything with them