:pepe_cool: @Dive
Moguri . Joined 31 December 2022 Messages 67,165 Reactions Received 98,982 Cards View Profile KS Coins 351,418 Ship @Harmony _Starz Wreck @Yerichu 15 September 2024 #1 @Dive Reactions: kimsguardian, Selfmate, fdonce and 1 other person
owo the moon guy . Top Poster Of Month Joined 29 December 2022 Messages 55,288 Reactions Received 17,191 Location neptune Cards View Profile KS Coins 337 Fandom moons Gender Non-Binary Pronouns he/him Wreck @snsd2beg 15 September 2024 #2 so cool Reactions: fdonce and Moguri
fdonce Joined 7 January 2023 Messages 26,911 Reactions Received 44,600 Cards View Profile KS Coins 159,632 16 September 2024 #3 I dont like cool glasses, I only like nerdy glasses Reactions: Moguri
S Selfmate Joined 13 January 2023 Messages 50,582 Reactions Received 55,381 Cards View Profile KS Coins 285,479 16 September 2024 #4 nice Reactions: fdonce
lily Joined 18 April 2022 Messages 5,140 Reactions Received 7,090 Location So far away Cards View Profile KS Coins 21,945 Fandom 💜 Gender Female Pronouns she/her 16 September 2024 #5 fashionable Reactions: fdonce and Moguri
Moguri . Joined 31 December 2022 Messages 67,165 Reactions Received 98,982 Cards View Profile KS Coins 351,418 Ship @Harmony _Starz Wreck @Yerichu 17 September 2024 #6 fdonce said: I dont like cool glasses, I only like nerdy glasses Click to expand... good to know! Reactions: fdonce