Could We Look Into Doing a Fundraising Weekend? (1 Viewer)

Ems

No.1 Kim Woobin Lover
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
329
Reactions Received
1,373
Location
Nebraska
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I noticed we are $1000 or so away from reaching the yearly costs of having this wonderful forum.
I have ran through my head possible ideas.
I would definitely love to drop a good chunk but my loans come first unfortunately!

I will definitely donate once I get my next paycheck.
I thought maybe asking a couple of users who are daring enough to hit up Mr Beast (no shame here).

But what I thought could be better?
A weekend fundraiser.
Like a kpop twitch stream to raise money and advertise our website to fellow fans of kpop.
Some other forums that of which I shall not name have a bad rep.
Which this forum was built to be everything those forums aren't!

Could it be possible to put something together? I don't expect to raise $1000 but if we go over we can donate the rest to a charity!
​
 

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Sounds pretty cool, honestly. My only thing would be, what would be stream on that Twitch? People wouldn't be interested unless you did something different on that stream.
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Sounds pretty cool, honestly. My only thing would be, what would be stream on that Twitch? People wouldn't be interested unless you did something different on that stream.
yeah, that's what I was wondering too
 

Ems

No.1 Kim Woobin Lover
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
329
Reactions Received
1,373
Location
Nebraska
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Sounds pretty cool, honestly. My only thing would be, what would be stream on that Twitch? People wouldn't be interested unless you did something different on that stream.
yeah, that's what I was wondering too
I'm sure there are other streaming platforms to use, but there is always Minecraft, jackbox games, I recall kpop game apps, etc. Or just hanging, chilling, drawing, listening to kpop, etc.

But of course, that's if someone is able and willing to stream too. We would also need mods for the chat because someone might want to start shit. uwu
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I'm sure there are other streaming platforms to use, but there is always Minecraft, jackbox games, I recall kpop game apps, etc. Or just hanging, chilling, drawing, listening to kpop, etc.

But of course, that's if someone is able and willing to stream too. We would also need mods for the chat because someone might want to start shit. uwu
we'd need to plan this before hand if staff members are willing to contribute and all. yeah, Minecraft would be our best bet out of those options, but I'm not entirely sure.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ems

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread