- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 33,247
- Reactions Received
- 81,309
- Location
- Beat Interactive
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 13,036
- Fandom
- Choice
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- He/Him
- Ship
When they are old, not able to eat or go to the toilet/shower themselves?
Luckily, my parents haven't reached full on dementia or incontinence yet. I considered going to Seoul later this year, but I checked the price of a temporary caretaker and I can't afford it at all. FYI, dad's 90 and mom's 93.Its brutal btw.
the combo of dementia and alzheimer's runs in the family and is very un fun for all involved.
you r family is 'healthy' physically but gone mentally . even more unfun its intermittent at times they are lucid and in the present.
Its worse than them being crippling sick.
ofc the big problem is time / how to do it and still work for a living/ when do ya give up and realize that the care is beyond you.
Wait - how old are you then???Luckily, my parents haven't reached full on dementia or incontinence yet. I considered going to Seoul later this year, but I checked the price of a temporary caretaker and I can't afford it at all. FYI, dad's 90 and mom's 93.
I just turned 57.Wait - how old are you then???