Could you survive without technology for 24 hours? (1 Viewer)

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
Yep no problem.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mangoey

KPawz

found dead or alive
.
Joined
6 June 2021
Messages
1,602
Reactions Received
2,668
Website
pawzworldz.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
Once
Pronouns
They/Them
Ship
Yeah I’ve had to do it before so I think I got this.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mangoey
Joined
28 May 2021
Messages
1,060
Reactions Received
1,081
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they/them
no. i use it too much for music and not being able to contact my loved ones and entertain myself with games would drive me insane
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mangoey
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
I assume you mean computer, phone, television, headphones, mp3 device... and not things like lamps or stove/oven. If so I think I could. I have a closet full of books that I haven't started yet. So I could definitely spend 16 hours reading books and cooking...
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mangoey

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Nope, I'd be too stressed about my genshin dailies
Haven't missed a day since launch week :wimwim:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: MYs_daileee

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread