Countdown to Eat Again (1 Viewer)

Ems

No.1 Kim Woobin Lover
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
329
Reactions Received
1,373
Location
Nebraska
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
So
I have an endocrine appointment
And testing to do
Which means I have to fast aka
Not eat for a period of time until tests are done
(starve myself)

Couldn't eat since 8 pm last night
(16 hours ago since this post)
I have a few more hours to go before I can eat again
At least I have you
Water

<3

But yeah
I can't wait to eat tonight
Join me in waiting to eat again I guess?
Lmao​
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,679
Reactions Received
93,477
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,868
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
I started that intermittent fasting thing last year.
Done a few 40+ hours when i was really frustrated and sudden spikes.

But good luck. Water/ and ice to crunch truly makes it much much easier.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Skinnny and Ems

Ems

No.1 Kim Woobin Lover
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
329
Reactions Received
1,373
Location
Nebraska
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I started that intermittent fasting thing last year.
Done a few 40+ hours when i was really frustrated and sudden spikes.

But good luck. Water/ and ice to crunch truly makes it much much easier.
oh
this isnt intermittent fasting
this is for labwork aka bloodwork
for the best and accurate results
i have to fast or else it screws up the tests
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,679
Reactions Received
93,477
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,868
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
oh
this isnt intermittent fasting
this is for labwork aka bloodwork
for the best and accurate results
i have to fast or else it screws up the tests
oh i know, i have blood work i am fasting for today also. I feel your pain.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Skinnny and Ems
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
3,333
Reactions Received
8,736
Location
☼ Shine brighter than the Sun ☼
Website
www.HOW-TO-BE-AS-PERFECT-THAN-ME.Com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18
Fandom
MY/Sone/reveluv
Gender
Male
Pronouns
whatever i don't care
Since i'm fasting for ramadan i can understand your feelings :'(
 
  • Like
Reactions: Skinnny and Ems

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread