- Joined
- 5 November 2018
- Messages
- 23,134
- Reactions Received
- 38,822
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 19,488
- Fandom
- Answer is Queen
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
- Ship
Hyeongjun still looks so much younger compared to some of his other members
Maybe he was a JYP trainee before he came to Starship.Allen has those kind of eyes I'm really attracted to, idk it's hella weird but like for example Wonpi, Yeji and Hyunjin (all from JYP I just relaized LOL) are 3 other examples of it.![]()
HE ACTUALLY WAS THO, just looked up the profile I-Maybe he was a JYP trainee before he came to Starship.
![]()
"– He is a former trainee under JYP Entertainment.HE ACTUALLY WAS THO, just looked up the profile I-
HE ACTUALLY WAS THO, just looked up the profile I-
Huh, was not expecting to be right."– He is a former trainee under JYP Entertainment.
– He joined JYP in 2016 and left in 2018.
– He was in Stray Kids Survival Show. "
I honestly don't remember him AT ALL from the SKZ survival show tho
Yeah I heard about this when their name was announced.Wait a second...
Where did I hear Cravity...
Oh.
This might be a problem.