Teaser Cravity - Hideout: 'Remember Who We Are' Concept Photos #1 (1 Viewer)

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship


















Hyeongjun still looks so much younger compared to some of his other members :llama_laugh: ​
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: perhapz and Myco

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Allen has those kind of eyes I'm really attracted to, idk it's hella weird but like for example Wonpi, Yeji and Hyunjin (all from JYP I just relaized LOL) are 3 other examples of it. :susPepe:
Maybe he was a JYP trainee before he came to Starship.
:pepelook:
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: perhapz and Myco

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
HE ACTUALLY WAS THO, just looked up the profile I-
"– He is a former trainee under JYP Entertainment.
– He joined JYP in 2016 and left in 2018.
– He was in Stray Kids Survival Show. "

I honestly don't remember him AT ALL from the SKZ survival show tho
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
HE ACTUALLY WAS THO, just looked up the profile I-
"– He is a former trainee under JYP Entertainment.
– He joined JYP in 2016 and left in 2018.
– He was in Stray Kids Survival Show. "

I honestly don't remember him AT ALL from the SKZ survival show tho
Huh, was not expecting to be right.:lisalaugh:

You learn something new everyday!



Wait a second...

Where did I hear Cravity...

Oh.



This might be a problem.
Yeah I heard about this when their name was announced. :nekosweat:
 
  • Like
Reactions: perhapz and Myco

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread