Debut CRAXY debut MV "Aria" (1 Viewer)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I quite like the song and the girls are STUNNING and I am LIVING for my girl Karin (The girl with the solo shot on the throne)
BUT...

this song seems confused over what it wants to be. It's like every 20 or so seconds it decides to change and not in a good way. This song leaves no lasting impression. It sounds very disjointed and like every one of the girls is singing their own songs only not.... So while every part on its own sounds good all of them put together leaves me underwhelmed. It's hard to tell which part is supposed to be the verse, the pre-chorus, which part is the bridge etc... It's confusing.

I adore all the girls though, this group has so much potential! I love that they have more rappers than vocalists! They all have beautiful voices and the singers honestly sound amazing and the rappers are quality too.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
bless the girls
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
I liked it but didn't love it.
Like you said it's confusing about what it wants to be.
They do have tons of potential though.
We should have known this with their predebut though because although the song and girls were great, the song arrangements, producing, etc were not so.
The girls looked gorgeous though.
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I liked it but didn't love it.
Like you said it's confusing about what it wants to be.
They do have tons of potential though.
We should have known this with their predebut though because although the song and girls were great, the song arrangements, producing, etc were not so.
The girls looked gorgeous though.
The girls did the best they could with the song they were given.
I hope their company gets their shit together with the songs.... bcs the girls obviously have talent and presence! I mean... just look at Karin and Swan's back and forth! Swan looking and sounding like an angel while Karin is growling at us!
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
The girls did the best they could with the song they were given.
I hope their company gets their shit together with the songs.... bcs the girls obviously have talent and presence! I mean... just look at Karin and Swan's back and forth! Swan looking and sounding like an angel while Karin is growling at us!
I agree! I also love Chaey's vocals.
Like you said, so much potential but their company is wasting a massive opportunity and it looks like they don't know what they are doing.
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I agree! I also love Chaey's vocals.
Like you said, so much potential but their company is wasting a massive opportunity and it looks like they don't know what they are doing.
The way the debut was pushed back by a few days is also a big red flag.
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
For like the first half it sounded like a typical song, from the way it was build (verse -> pre-chorus -> chorus) but then that changed to something weird that's hard to distinguish like that lol. Not that that is anything bad, maybe they just tried to do something new which didnt exactly work in their favor though.

I love the 2 vocalists. They seem crazy talented however the rap is still kinda off putting for me,they sound too theatrical? If that makes sense...

Great visual MV as well tho
 
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
4,371
Reactions Received
11,118
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
330
Fandom
ReVeluv
Gender
Female
The video was great, esp. for a debuting group. If I were to ever follow it, the woman with the shoulder-length burgandy/red hair would be my bias. I love her voice. The vocals were the best thing about the song for me. I'd have to see a live performance to form an opinion on the dance.

Didn't care for most of the song. I liked the singing parts? But right now (could be first-time listening takes, but time will tell) it sounds kinda disjointed? I listened to it a second time w/o watching the video and it was less disjointed, but the transitions were kinda wonky? That said, it is actually one of the most 2nd Gen sounding songs I've heard in this generation, and I actually liked that.
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
I mean. It's catchy. But I really didn't like the song format too much. Karin's rap/voice suits the song flow and such but the other girls' voices sound kind of forced to fit the flow. It didn't hit too hard for me.

I love the choreography but the song writer/producer didn't do to well in my opinion.
No offense towards the girls themselves. They seem amazing and dedicated.
 

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Oh dear. I really wanted to like this, and with a few tweaks, it could've been a much much stronger song.

Lemme copy paste my comment from Youtube here:

The most frustrating thing about this is how much potential the song has to be a great debut- but every time the song seems to be building momentum, it halts abruptly and switches tracks to something else, and the whole process becomes very jarring. Especially coz it happens multiple times.

The girls look great, the choreo is cool, the performance will likely be better. And the main vocal (Swan?) has a really good voice and is so pretty! I hope the best for their future, although this song isn't for me. But will keep an eye out for the group nevertheless.


So yeah, lot of potential, didn't make the most of it. Girls are great performers, seem very talented. Company needs to step up their song production. And the short red-haired girl who seemed like the main vocal- is she Swan? Definite bias material.
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Oh dear. I really wanted to like this, and with a few tweaks, it could've been a much much stronger song.

Lemme copy paste my comment from Youtube here:

The most frustrating thing about this is how much potential the song has to be a great debut- but every time the song seems to be building momentum, it halts abruptly and switches tracks to something else, and the whole process becomes very jarring. Especially coz it happens multiple times.

The girls look great, the choreo is cool, the performance will likely be better. And the main vocal (Swan?) has a really good voice and is so pretty! I hope the best for their future, although this song isn't for me. But will keep an eye out for the group nevertheless.


So yeah, lot of potential, didn't make the most of it. Girls are great performers, seem very talented. Company needs to step up their song production. And the short red-haired girl who seemed like the main vocal- is she Swan? Definite bias material.
Yeah that girl is Swan. Her voice really is absolutely STUNNING.
 

kinnie

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼
.
Joined
13 January 2020
Messages
8,188
Reactions Received
16,643
Location
𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,179
Fandom
bork
Gender
Female
Ship
The MV was shot really well but other than that I have to say I'm not too keen on the song itself.
The girls are stunning and as I've said before on their pre-debut performance, they've got the talent but
it's the beat, in general, that's throwing me off. I would like to hear more from THEM than all the background
noise taking place.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread