MV CRAXY Pre-debut "My Universe" (2 Viewers)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I love this song a LOT and I think this group has a LOT of potential! Both their rap and vocals seem to be quite good, I am especially living for the blonde rapper!

And that scene they showed of the debut MV? STUNNING! I cannot wait for their debut!




@raja @Reo @JakeyWantsCakey @wayvoutsold @MiraeTheFuture @Tpse @Crackhead @mysteric @Darkyoda47 @perhapz @kuro @baekk @BritishLuvie @Riasama @Soleski @twentyfivedollar @Baechu @Walnutt @AnotherKpopTrash @planetarium @Luvtwice @joshuaology @Queen @Jichuus @yerimiese @FANCY @Rhythmixx @itzybitzyblink @InTooManyFandoms @ohmywheein @FrenchRose @Skinnny @Chahee @potato @MashiroQueen @Joy @Jihyooo @Jungkook @Foxia @Minuteman @SiggyStan @Moon @mcflxrry @FingerStress @HopeOnTheStreet @JoanaIsHere @glitterpill @ParkSeonghwaaa @Yangi @umpheri
 
Last edited:

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
This was released a while ago but samee
:susPepe:
Not my fault YT recommended me this just today! and In my defense, I searched CRAXY on this site and no results came up!
 

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Fuck... I commented in the OG thread.... I'm....

How TF do I not remember that at all?
SEE
The MV just never got posted here, just the teaser
I remember cuz when it got out I was listening to it in the toilet of my school and by the time I got home, it was too late to post it tbh
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
@raja Have you heard of this GG?
The last time I got this excited about a K-pop group was with Dreamcatcher.
I didn’t check this out before. it’s pretty nice
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread