Cruising In My Car Listening To K-Drama Ballads (1 Viewer)

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
Cruising In My Car Listening To K-Drama Ballads

It's Friday night.

I'm on my way home in my car.

Perfect time for K-drama Ballads.


Here's a favorite that's filling my cabin as I type.






P.S. it's an empty highway. Give me some slack on the kpopsource-ing while driving bit lol.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
EMANRESU IS A BAD BOY
 

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
Hit us up with a playlist <3
 

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
I was going to say something but that P.S. At the end..lol
I'll let it slide this time Oppa...^^

I was going to say something else but I still have some filter, despite it being past 3am, with me being really tired and my perv levels at an all time high.
its just nice to know Oppa can drive and has a car...😏
 

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
EMANRESU IS A BAD BOY
Oh my god, He's a really bad boy, he's a really bad boy...

I'm sorry, I couldn't help it...xD I shall sleep now, bursting into song at 3am is not a good look for me.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Oh my god, He's a really bad boy, he's a really bad boy...

I'm sorry, I couldn't help it...xD I shall sleep now, bursting into song at 3am is not a good look for me.
IM A BAD BOY ITS PLAIN TO SEE...
EC50029C-3526-40E0-B13F-734F8D9F5321.jpeg

SO WHY DO GOOD GIRLS FALL IN LOVE WITH ME
04BD88F6-C718-40C5-92D7-1B3A14EE9828.jpeg

Tiktok :sanapray: we do not deserve you
 

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
Oh my god, He's a really bad boy, he's a really bad boy...

I'm sorry, I couldn't help it...xD I shall sleep now, bursting into song at 3am is not a good look for me.
I am a bad boy.

With a fluffy veneer.

;)



Good night Whisper! Sleep tight!

😊
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread