Current Kpop trends you don’t like? (1 Viewer)

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
^ As the title says

This could be musical trends, styling, mv sets, etc…

I could literally think of nothing because my brain is currently mush
:lazypotato:
Please don’t let my thread flop :pandaangel:
​
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
That awful staircase hairstyle:

3DB89C6E-B594-44C1-A8ED-737D5D3F98A3.jpeg
I actually thought about mentioning that but I go back and forth on how I feel about it after seeing Lena style hers a bit differently.
1636959450865.jpeg

:sakUwu:
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: litc and Willow

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,081
Reactions Received
72,515
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,408
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
I actually thought about mentioning that but I go back and forth on how I feel about it after seeing Lena style hers a bit differently.
1636959450865.jpeg

:sakUwu:
Okay she can kinda pull it off, at least in this picture. But I find in general that it just doesn’t work imo
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Okay she can kinda pull it off, at least in this picture. But I find in general that it just doesn’t work imo
Yeah I understand why tbh, it’s like the stylist slipped and cut too much off one side and just did the same to the other :lisalaugh:
 

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,081
Reactions Received
72,515
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,408
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
Yeah I understand why tbh, it’s like the stylist slipped and cut too much off one side and just did the same to the other :lisalaugh:
Seems like the most likely scenario cause I don’t get why you’d do that on purpose
 

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
I'm not a fan of the basic, generic bright concept bg songs that basically every bg does

Or the basic, generic, dark concept, EDM bg songs that most bgs are doing either
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wingfrost

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread