Current mÜd (1 Viewer)

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
I'm in that "it's night-time I want to listen to random sad songs mÜd"
Gib mir sadness
I need more, I don't have enough
I've recently noticed how lacking I am in really good sad songs

doesn't have to be K-Pap

Some examples I like


​
 
  • Like
Reactions: potato
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
lmao... I listen to 8 letters when I'm happy, but... sad songs... hmm....







​
 
  • Love
Reactions: RainbowDevil

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
The fact that the bolded Text started out in German and switched over to English just threw me off hardcore lmao
 
  • Haha
Reactions: RainbowDevil

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread