- Joined
- 13 November 2018
- Messages
- 36,941
- Reactions Received
- 64,079
- Location
- You did well Moonbin <3
- Website
- flyhighyili.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- Multi <3
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
Presenting a pootifur signature for @lexus of the lovely Taeyeon
I did try to add in blues as well but they end up looking a bit purple so
@OnlyCalB @Darkseid @Reo @Mangoey @Panda @brekker @Lovely_Cornchips @LoveYooShaSha @RandAlThor
I did try to add in blues as well but they end up looking a bit purple so
If I have marked the signature as custom in its respective thread, that means that you are NOT allowed to reupload, reuse or take credit. If the signature has been made for you, then you are of course allowed to use it but do not reupload or reuse it on another site.
@OnlyCalB @Darkseid @Reo @Mangoey @Panda @brekker @Lovely_Cornchips @LoveYooShaSha @RandAlThor