Photo Cute Lia (Itzy) (2 Viewers)

Joined
7 January 2023
Messages
27,010
Reactions Received
44,754
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
160,275
they are? how do you know?
I mean I could be wrong...but Lias aesthetics is really different now. No disrespect in any way, but shes much skinnier right now and her eyebrows are different.

Not all the pictures but I think they're all from different times. Like the first few looks like its from the Dalla Dalla era. :llama_ramen:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Selfmate
Joined
13 January 2023
Messages
50,700
Reactions Received
55,537
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
286,165
I mean I could be wrong...but Lias aesthetics is really different now. No disrespect in any way, but shes much skinnier right now and her eyebrows are different.

Not all the pictures but I think they're all from different times. Like the first few looks like its from the Dalla Dalla era. :llama_ramen:
when's the last time you got your eyes checked my friend?
 
  • Haha
Reactions: fdonce

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread