Appreciation Cute Miyu................. (1 Viewer)

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,189
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,742
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
A guy wants to date her???
 
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,235
Reactions Received
99,074
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
352,555
Ship
Wreck
Well, maybe, anything is possible. I don't know if she's allowed to date. Anyway, I think it's something about the translation. She might have meant "close girl", meaning she was close to the camera.
do those alternative groups also follow those extreme standards like other idols when it comes to dating?
 
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
do those alternative groups also follow those extreme standards like other idols when it comes to dating?
Alternative idols were in principle to break those idol rules; but I have read comments accusing them for abandoning the original intentions. I don't know anymore if they are true anti-idols (as they also have been called), or just go for a different style of music. I'm really not sure.
 

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,235
Reactions Received
99,074
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
352,555
Ship
Wreck
Alternative idols were in principle to break those idol rules; but I have read comments accusing them for abandoning the original intentions. I don't know anymore if they are true anti-idols (as they also have been called), or just go for a different style of music. I'm really not sure.
Anti Idols :passcodea:

but I see how this can happen.. once the scene gets a bit of traction and more money is involved, rules changes quickly in favor of making more money..
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,189
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,742
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
  • Like
Reactions: Michael and Moguri

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Cutie!
:sakUwu:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Michael and Moguri
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
I hope so, but I think it is what @Yachii
close to camera.
I think that's what's most probable.
INDEED!
Yea i have notice google trans misses on pronouns lots.
Like they will call hitomi or sakura him.
If I have understood Japanese correctly, pronouns are very frequently omitted, so the translation would be taken from context. There is also the possibility of a neutral word to be translated to a gendered word. A translator may get it wrong.
She looks great.
Yeah!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread