- Joined
- 31 December 2022
- Messages
- 67,165
- Reactions Received
- 98,977
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 351,418
- Ship
- Wreck
Super cute!
So why do you have a different pfp now and not copied the full sig as it was provided, I put so much effort in styling everythingSuper cute!
1. eh what put the pfp is .jpg1. PFP does not support .webp pics so I'll change the format for you.
2. Explain why I didn't have to pay for it and I'll give you coins back. I'm feeling particularly evil today.![]()
just copy the code I posted!Not copied to full sig?! Lemme look at it again. I copied what was on the screen... Maybe I really don't have any hacking skills left.![]()
Still doesn't work but I think I know why! Don't panic or I'll draw on mustash on momo!just copy the code I posted!
I replaced the pfp now, I think uploading it to the forum as an attachment changed the formatStill doesn't work but I think I know why! Don't panic or I'll draw on mustash on momo!
I copied the code and it just pastes it as text...I replaced the pfp now, I think uploading it to the forum as an attachment changed the format
When you edit the sig, click on that gear, copy the code, and then click again on the gear, save! (without the ICODE stuff you added now though)I copied the code and it just pastes it as text...
I copied the code and it just pastes it as text...
Didn't workclick the gear button until everything else is greyed out, click the gear button again and the image should appear. then save
I don't know you can tryCould I need to clear my cache?
Yeah, the buttons come back but everything in the box stays text...I don't know you can try
but when you click on the gear for the second time, you already should see the correct sig as it transforms it right away
Didn't work![]()
maybe try that. are you accidentally copying an extra space or something? it shows up on my sig.Could I need to clear my cache?
No, it's totally ok. I wish I understood why it works for you but not me.@Moguri cute btw
gonna go back to Nana in a second. just wanted to see if something was wrong
o.o sorry for interjecting in your transaction