GFX Cute new Layout for Panda! (1 Viewer)

Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,464
Reactions Received
39,096
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,793
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
1. PFP does not support .webp pics so I'll change the format for you. :thumbs_up:

2. Explain why I didn't have to pay for it and I'll give you coins back. I'm feeling particularly evil today.:runrunrun:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,464
Reactions Received
39,096
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,793
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
Not copied to full sig?! Lemme look at it again. I copied what was on the screen... Maybe I really don't have any hacking skills left. :fingerpoke:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri

Nina

🧜🏼‍♀️ 𝓜𝓼. 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱 🦄
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
43,392
Reactions Received
75,475
Location
In the OCEAN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
142,033
Pronouns
Fish/Mermaid
Ship
I copied the code and it just pastes it as text...
click the gear button until everything else is greyed out, click the gear button again and the image should appear. then save
nvm moguri got you
 
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,464
Reactions Received
39,096
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,793
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
]
I don't know you can try

but when you click on the gear for the second time, you already should see the correct sig as it transforms it right away
Yeah, the buttons come back but everything in the box stays text...
 

Nina

🧜🏼‍♀️ 𝓜𝓼. 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱 🦄
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
43,392
Reactions Received
75,475
Location
In the OCEAN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
142,033
Pronouns
Fish/Mermaid
Ship

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread