she has a lot of stuff lol @Moguri I was thinking Rei when i saw this .
RandAlThor . Joined 21 February 2019 Messages 59,662 Reactions Received 93,475 Cards View Profile KS Coins 188,317 Fandom WizSoneLuv 9 June 2025 #1 she has a lot of stuff lol @Moguri I was thinking Rei when i saw this . Reactions: Moguri and Selfmate
S Selfmate Joined 13 January 2023 Messages 50,491 Reactions Received 55,272 Cards View Profile KS Coins 284,971 9 June 2025 #2 I prefer these two robots Reactions: Moguri and RandAlThor
dark_tranquility YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ . . Joined 10 September 2019 Messages 62,063 Reactions Received 52,511 Location Europe and Asia Website www.ancestry.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 201,093 Fandom 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂 Gender Male Pronouns Eurasian 9 June 2025 #3 I like it. Robot dancer is cute yes Reactions: Moguri and RandAlThor
Moguri . Joined 31 December 2022 Messages 67,073 Reactions Received 98,869 Cards View Profile KS Coins 349,700 Ship @Harmony _Starz Wreck @Yerichu 9 June 2025 #4 It's normal to think of Rei when seing TikTok Videos Reactions: RandAlThor and dark_tranquility