kimsguardian 🎧ྀི KKONGSUNI'S ᓚ₍⑅^..^₎♡ ˖°. . . Joined 26 March 2022 Messages 106,056 Reactions Received 59,207 Location the beautiful wizoneland Cards View Profile KS Coins 487,867 Fandom divewavs2u Gender Male Pronouns kkongsuni's yeobo 20 January 2023 #1 Reactions: Wingfrost, litc, Myth and 1 other person
StirFriedPanda . Joined 31 December 2022 Messages 27,441 Reactions Received 39,053 Location USA Cards View Profile KS Coins 84,664 Fandom Swith*PNK-Panda Gender Male Pronouns Supreme Lord Emperor Commander 20 January 2023 #2 I've only vaguely heard of them so it's probably for the best.
Willow Joined 16 June 2019 Messages 61,590 Reactions Received 105,389 Location Schweiz 🇨🇭 Cards View Profile KS Coins 41,010 Fandom Buddy Gender Female Pronouns She/her 💗💛💙 Ship @Hallybell Wreck @Vrose 20 January 2023 #3 Sad
Yuzuru 𝐼𝒸𝑒 𝒫𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒 . Joined 4 February 2021 Messages 5,729 Reactions Received 5,948 Location 𝒩𝑜𝓉𝓉𝑒 𝒮𝓉𝑒𝓁𝓁𝒶𝓉𝒶 Website www.wattpad.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 18,225 Fandom ℱ𝒶𝓃𝓎𝓊 Pronouns ℐ𝒸𝑒 𝒫𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒 20 January 2023 #4 Oh great. I was hoping for a comeback….I wish them all good luck on their new paths.
Myth * ☀︎Potato Minhyuk’s Military Wifey * ♥ . Joined 19 November 2021 Messages 15,604 Reactions Received 18,866 Location In Intak's arms uwu Website mintakyy.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 27,584 Fandom P1eceVillain+ Gender Non-Binary Pronouns ALL OF THEM 20 January 2023 #5 That's unfortunate. Best of luck.
litc ❤️NCT Wish❤️ . . Joined 2 October 2021 Messages 21,800 Reactions Received 50,582 Location Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise Cards View Profile KS Coins 18,454 Fandom Multi Gender Female Pronouns Troublemaker Ship @Exi Wreck @ahparkchaeyoung 20 January 2023 #6 kimsguardian said: Click to expand... I really liked their music Reactions: kimsguardian
centen . . . Joined 5 January 2023 Messages 17,492 Reactions Received 18,188 Cards View Profile KS Coins 131,622 Fandom Neverland Gender Female Pronouns she/her 21 January 2023 #7 I feel bad for them, wasting their time in a company that did the bare minimum in promoting them.
Wingfrost Answer for SOTY . . Joined 5 November 2018 Messages 23,131 Reactions Received 38,822 Cards View Profile KS Coins 19,398 Fandom Answer is Queen Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Person 25 January 2023 #8 I’m not surprised, the company didn’t seem interested in them. It’s a shame because the group has some great talent.
I’m not surprised, the company didn’t seem interested in them. It’s a shame because the group has some great talent.