Tourney Dance Dance vs Sweet Chaos - R1 Day6 Tournament (1 Viewer)

Which song is your favourite?


  • Total voters
    15
  • Poll closed .

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,193
Reactions Received
76,667
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,512
Ship
Wreck
Last edited:

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Gonna have to go with Sweet Chaos. Dance Dance is a cute song but not one that's really memorable for me. Adding it to my playlist though.
 
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
4,371
Reactions Received
11,118
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
330
Fandom
ReVeluv
Gender
Female
I like Dance Dance. Was it released in the summer? It sounds like a summer bop. I see it came out in May. Sounds like it goes with the first Fantastic 4 movie or one of those lame college movies -- like a montage sequence :lisalaugh:

Anyway, Sweet Chaos ftw. It's an excellent song. I'm only up to the first chorus, but I choose SC.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread