- Joined
- 21 February 2019
- Messages
- 59,761
- Reactions Received
- 93,548
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 190,547
- Fandom
- WizSoneLuv
I think it is pretty clear that for a long time agencies/artists have had black/watch/danger lists.
I have early memories of snsd saying they were told to watch out for some people and Taeyeon and others recounted really inappropriate personal phone calls they received from seniors.
Maybe the dating bans are more about giving the kids time to network and really find out who may be safer just to hang out with.
Its a world of super predators out there.
I have early memories of snsd saying they were told to watch out for some people and Taeyeon and others recounted really inappropriate personal phone calls they received from seniors.
Maybe the dating bans are more about giving the kids time to network and really find out who may be safer just to hang out with.
Its a world of super predators out there.
Last edited: