Dawn is me (1 Viewer)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
So I just watched Knowing Brothers... And Dawn described his eating habits... and he might as well have described mine...

1) When I wake up I drink tea straight away... Literally me. I have a cup of tea next to me right now, I chug it down like it's nothing.
2)1 meal per day... Me... Literally me... I can't stand eating more...
3) When he eats he eats a lot until it's up to his throat and almost feels bad... Again this is me, I always feel really shit after eating.
4) Doesn't get hungry easily, can go a day without eating without noticing... Me... Why is this me???
5) Likes to eat fruits as snacks though, in his case dates... I love tangerines... Those I can eat infinitely.

Why is Dawn me? WHY IS HE ME???? LIKE WTF I WAS WATCHING IT AND HE JUST DESCRIBED MY EATING HABITS WORD FOR WORD I AM NOT FUCKING KIDDING HE SAID EVERYTHING I SAY WHEN I DESCRIBE MY EATING HABITS THIS IS JUST....
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
wow this really is so ..... I don't even have enough words to say how crazy this is
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
That's actually pretty similar to me on school days but every other day I get a headache if I don't eat. I guess I'm too busy to notice I'm hungry so I don't eat until I get home. Days where I have nothing else on my mind though, I need to eat otherwise I feel really nauseous.

And wow, same with me. Mandarins/Tangerines are my favourite snacking fruits at the moment. I love the sour ones especially 😍
 
  • Like
Reactions: maruberry and yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread