News DAY6 are ranking No.1 in charts! (1 Viewer)

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
DAY6 are ranking No.1 in charts!! They were doing a vlive when they heard the news and they were so surprised, they thought it was a hidden cam bless them :sanapray:

On Bugs:

35577



On Naver:

35578



And they're even the top trending search on Melon.

35579



In the video below, it's not clear in the subtitles but Young K thinks that it's a lie but the staff members confirm it and everyone just looks so happy. Young K says that he might cry if they get first place.


From Koreaboo: "When they did see the proof, they couldn’t hide their reactions at all! Young K and Jae smiled brightly while they continued to clap, Dowoon‘s eyes widened and his mouth fell open in surprise, Sungjin could only say “wow”, and Wonpil couldn’t help grinning from ear to ear! "

Young K - "This is our first first place. Who would’ve known that we would see that while sitting here right now! Who would’ve known!"


They're in absolute disbelief in the vlive and I'm so happy for them. Please support DAY6! :nekolove:

​
 
Last edited:

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
I'm going to be honest, as someone who has been supporting them for a long time, I didn't think they would be able to win many awards but they've come so far. Is this what it feels like to be a proud mum? :maheart:
 
Last edited:

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
DAY6 are ranking No.1 in charts!! They were doing a vlive when they heard the news and they were so surprised, they thought it was a hidden cam bless them :sanapray:

On Bugs:

35577



On Naver:

35578



And they're even the top trending search on Melon.

35579



In the video below, it's not clear in the subtitles but Young K thinks that it's a lie but the staff members confirm it and everyone just looks so happy. Young K says that he might cry if they get first place.


From Koreaboo: "When they did see the proof, they couldn’t hide their reactions at all! Young K and Jae smiled brightly while they continued to clap, Dowoon‘s eyes widened and his mouth fell open in surprise, Sungjin could only say “wow”, and Wonpil couldn’t help grinning from ear to ear! "

Young K - "This is our first first place. Who would’ve known that we would see that while sitting here right now! Who would’ve known!"


They're in absolute disbelief in the vlive and I'm so happy for them. Please support DAY6! :nekolove:

​
I want to watch the vlive, but JYP blocked it in the U.S lmao
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Oh, tell me how you like it when you listen to it! I always like hearing others opinions' on songs like these.
I just finished listening to it and I think it's great! I've been wanting to listen to more of Day6's discography so I think I'll listen to the rest of their new album to start. ^^
 

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
Congrats to Day6 :nekolove:

N.Flying did well with Rooftop this year as well so maybe this means Korea is warming up to idol bands again? I wouldn't mind that.
:maheart:
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
It's actually not my type of song but I'm glad they are doing great nonetheless, it's most likely cause it's that Korean type of song that I don't like it as much as Shoot Me for example or well anything before this :lazypotato:
 
  • Like
Reactions: potato

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread