News DAY6 earns first music show win since debut with 'Time Of Our Life' on Show Champion (July 24, 2019) - No Broadcast (1 Viewer)

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
This is the first thing I woke up to. I lost my mind the moment I woke up.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Kinda sad it wasn't broadcasted but dang! They finally did it and well deserved cuz the song is amazing!
Why wasn't it broadcasted btw?
Kinda wanted to see Wonpil and Dowoon cry ngl
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread