News DAY6 earns second music show win with 'Time Of Our Life' on MCountdown (July 25, 2019) - No Broadcast (1 Viewer)

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
They won again :queen:

Once again it wasn’t on broadcast :umjicry:
This is so tragic I wanted to see Wonpil and Dowoon lose their minds.
Mainly Dowoon, because he's only ever cried in public once in his entire career.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Bopper
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
6,661
Reactions Received
14,598
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
HoeForUmin
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
This is so tragic I wanted to see Wonpil and Dowoon lose their minds.
Mainly Dowoon, because he's only ever cried in public once in his entire career.
Yeah I feel awful for saying it, but we need to see Dowoon cry for these wins.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mayday

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Yeah I feel awful for saying it, but we need to see Dowoon cry for these wins.
He even said on the CB VLIVE that he was going to cry if they got their first win. I feel bad for saying it too, but I was kinda hyped to see him cry? I'm terrible, what can you do about it ig
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread