Appreciation Day6 first ever win #toolatetotheparty (1 Viewer)

Joined
13 March 2019
Messages
4,283
Reactions Received
11,073
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wahhh I didn't know this happened I am too late

Usually I don't give a damn about awards or awards shows it lost its meaning just a fan voting awards ceremony... not based on musciality or quality by a well known and trusted critics... but this time it's well deserved.. Day6 deserves way way better than they actually get it makes me feel sad sometimes for them




Congrats proud of you

Lets keep on making great music day6 😍❤❤
 

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wahhh I didn't know this happened I am too late

Usually I don't give a damn about awards or awards shows it lost its meaning just a fan voting awards ceremony... not based on musciality or quality by a well known and trusted critics... but this time it's well deserved.. Day6 deserves way way better than they actually get it makes me feel sad sometimes for them




Congrats proud of you

Lets keep on making great music day6 😍❤❤
Love this was a year ago.

They're nominated again, but by searching up their name on Naver and Youtube/Google you can raise their chances :jenniesmug:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Hajima

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread