News Day6 Jae has finally snapped (+update) (1 Viewer)

Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
4,641
Reactions Received
11,710
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
EXO-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Wasn't he praising JYP like 2 months ago by sharing a screenshot of their texts or something?
I think he's criticising the JYPE management rather than JYP the man himself
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I think he's criticising the JYPE management rather than JYP the man himself
Ah right, I don't keep up with Day6 so I didn't know.
Well, hope this leads to something good and he doesn't have to face any unjust consequences.
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Jae is their most popular member, at least internationally.

What the hell JayWhyPee????
 
  • Like
Reactions: PrideInBaek

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread