- Joined
- 13 November 2018
- Messages
- 2,799
- Reactions Received
- 6,351
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 10,202
- Fandom
- Weneebebe
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- Any
I would have thought we'd get a comeback w promotions after a year long hiatus but ig not.B-butThis was so sudden. I wasn’t prepared
![]()
Didn't a comeback got announced recently? Q.QI would have thought we'd get a comeback w promotions after a year long hiatus but ig not.
Yeah but w no promoDidn't a comeback got announced recently? Q.Q
I hope he'll do well in the Military and return healthy.
thats a 2nd time cuz they didnt promote Zombie at all too q.q look what JYP is doing to our boysYeah but w no promo
Sungjin had just vlive couple days qgo with Wonpil and Jae and they were talking about the albumB-butThis was so sudden. I wasn’t prepared
![]()