- Joined
- 13 March 2019
- Messages
- 4,283
- Reactions Received
- 11,073
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
Rescue me and Ouch have already been listened but the rest will be checked later :) Both songs are awesome 😎Not seen the mv yet, but I’m going through the album on Spotify and Sweet Chaos was so good!
I’m nearly done, and loved it all so farRescue me and Ouch have already been listened but the rest will be checked later :) Both songs are awesome 😎
I will tell you my ranking later 🤗😊I’m nearly done, and loved it all so farexcept Emergency which is a bit of a weird hot mess.
Day6 don’t disappoint us@Bopper THE WHOLE ALBUM IS A MASTERPIECE
YES !!!! ANY FAVORITE AMONG THE NEW ALBUM'S SONGS ?Day6 don’t disappoint us![]()
Emergency was my favorite song, honestly.I’m nearly done, and loved it all so farexcept Emergency which is a bit of a weird hot mess.
It is a good song, but not my favorite of this albumEmergency was my favorite song, honestly.
TasteEmergency was my favorite song, honestly.