Teaser Day6 - Sweet Chaos (1 Viewer)

Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
6,661
Reactions Received
14,598
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
HoeForUmin
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Damn Dowoon wasn’t messing about with that intro. Love it.

No highlight medley ? 🤔
There might’ve been one scheduled (I can’t remember) but they didn’t go ahead with some of the teasers due to the events earlier this week. Instead JYP just finished the individual teasers.
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Mayday and Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
There might’ve been one scheduled (I can’t remember) but they didn’t go ahead with some of the teasers due to the events earlier this week. Instead JYP just finished the individual teasers.
I hope you’re right ...
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mayday

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Damn Dowoon wasn’t messing about with that intro. Love it.



There might’ve been one scheduled (I can’t remember) but they didn’t go ahead with some of the teasers due to the events earlier this week. Instead JYP just finished the individual teasers.
I hope you’re right ...
43549
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
So we should hopefully get a highlight medley tomorrow. You can check the Day6 thread to stay updated.
I will watch it 😂
 
  • Like
Reactions: Hajima and Mayday

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread