Tourney Day6 Tournament Information (1 Viewer)

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,193
Reactions Received
76,667
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,512
Ship
Wreck
Going back into tournaments now I am starting off with Day6 with the same 8 song tournament setup being starting on Monday and going the week with round robin rules and the songs I drafted for it which I somehow doubt will last are

Congratulations
I Wait
Dance Dance
I Smile
Shoot Me
Days Gone By
Sweet Chaos
Breaking Down

You are free to say if you'd like a specific song replacing with another and if it gets backed enough I will potentially do it but apart from that just say if you wanna be tagged

 
Last edited:

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,193
Reactions Received
76,667
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,512
Ship
Wreck
Ummm disappointed there's no letting go, it's one of their best songs.


Also tag me I like Day6
There can be if you can get people to agree on a song to replace it with :pandatea:
 
  • Like
Reactions: potato and Willow

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
I want to be tagged as well please! Day6 are one of my top bgs :maheart:

Can we replace I Loved you/ I like you with I Smile? And can we include Dance Dance in there too please? Sorry for the trouble T_T
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,193
Reactions Received
76,667
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,512
Ship
Wreck
I want to be tagged as well please! Day6 are one of my top bgs :maheart:

Can we replace I Loved you/ I like you with I Smile? And can we include Dance Dance in there too please? Sorry for the trouble T_T
:susPepe:If you can get people to agree on those replacements then yeah
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and potato

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread