News Day6 will postpone promotions as some members are suffering from anxiety (1 Viewer)

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wait what... I hope they're okay. They always give their 100% no matter what goes on, so I hope they seriously feel better soon. They tend to beat themselves up and over think a lot, especially in terms of music. Feel better soon. 💕
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Oof, I hope they'll be okay! They tend to get super serious about their music, and while it isn't necessarily a bad thing, it can cause some health downfalls. Hopefully, it isn't too serious and they can relax a bit because of the time off.
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Oof, I hope they'll be okay! They tend to get super serious about their music, and while it isn't necessarily a bad thing, it can cause some health downfalls. Hopefully, it isn't too serious and they can relax a bit because of the time off.
I remember back in 2017 when they released songs every month how mentally exhausting it was for them. Just look at their album credits, lyrics are always from YoungK/Jae, compositions as well add the pressure of being "perfect" in the Kpop World, definitely understandable when news like this suddenly get bigger and bigger, so many idols have taken time off by now
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I remember back in 2017 when they released songs every month how mentally exhausting it was for them. Just look at their album credits, lyrics are always from YoungK/Jae, compositions as well add the pressure of being "perfect" in the Kpop World, definitely understandable when news like this suddenly get bigger and bigger, so many idols have taken time off by now
Yes, exactly. It can't have been healthy, especially with all that pressure on them from outsiders AND themselves. I still think about how Younghyun wants to be YoungK (the perfect guy) for his fans, and it worries me sometimes. He probably works hard to maintain that. Hopefully, the time off can help them out.
 

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,594
Reactions Received
43,659
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,402
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
health should always come first so i'm glad they're taking some time off, especially since it's not just one member. i hope they get better soon and come back only when they're fully ready.
 

LeeriaYa

The Wandering Koala
.
.
Joined
24 March 2020
Messages
618
Reactions Received
1,365
Location
The Dao
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Carat
Gender
Female
I'm honestly relieved at this. Their V-Lives showed they were affected by something so allowing them all to make a break during this is great news. I love their music, but I'm just so glad their health is coming first. I've been studying up on the book of demon's and I will wait for the release date when they're ready.

:nekolove:
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,383
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
that sucks, hope they get well soon. what about the comeback are they still going to release the new mv/album?
Not sure, they might wait for that so they can promote the song fully? But I guess we'll see.
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Oh no, I hope they’ll find some comfort and rest soon. They always work so hard so it must be really bothering them to not be continuing. Everyone needs a break, at some time, they should take as long as they need.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread