Chart #DAY6 - Zombie Realtime Chart: 5/12, 00:00 / MELON AT 5th PLACE (1 Viewer)

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
the song debuted at #8

also the entire album is in the Top 50 on Melon


Ngl I thought it was gonna do horrible due to the nature of it. K-Netz typically prefer different types of songs. Well wow, I'm broud of them.
 
  • Like
Reactions: potato and Hajima

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I hope they're making a lot of money to take their s/o's on a beach vacation after this pandemic ends <3
For Jae, McDonalds, maybe.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread