News Daydream to debut on February 23rd (1 Viewer)

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
A new girl group will debut and thus join the February Blood Bath

1581181385888.png


The members' names are Sarang, Alim, Sorin and Chaewon.
Chaewon was part of MIDNIGHT, a pre-debut girl group that ANS' Bian was a part of as well.​
 

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Gotta love the school-girl concept. Do you have a bias?
Not sure if they'll debut with that concept, as a lot of gg's tend to have pictures like this when they're in their pre-debut stage.
Sadly they haven't done a cover yet so we don't even know what kind of direction they'll follow.
I haven't yet, I'll wait when teasers drop or when the MV is out.
 

kinnie

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼
.
Joined
13 January 2020
Messages
8,188
Reactions Received
16,643
Location
𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,179
Fandom
bork
Gender
Female
Ship
Not sure if they'll debut with that concept, as a lot of gg's tend to have pictures like this when they're in their pre-debut stage.
Sadly they haven't done a cover yet so we don't even know what kind of direction they'll follow.
I haven't yet, I'll wait when teasers drop or when the MV is out.
Aw man. I love that concept tho. It's kinda like a slip tease. :(
Oh wow, they better drop that cover soon.
What label are they under?
 

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Aw man. I love that concept tho. It's kinda like a slip tease. :(
Oh wow, they better drop that cover soon.
What label are they under?
I like both concepts - cute or girl crush
I hope they won't pull an Episode tho. I was so excited for them only to be extremely disappointed.
Their label is Great Company.
 

kinnie

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼
.
Joined
13 January 2020
Messages
8,188
Reactions Received
16,643
Location
𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,179
Fandom
bork
Gender
Female
Ship
I like both concepts - cute or girl crush
I hope they won't pull an Episode tho. I was so excited for them only to be extremely disappointed.
Their label is Great Company.
Omg, I know. That would be tragic.
I still feel sorry for Episode. :(
 

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Omg, I know. That would be tragic.
I still feel sorry for Episode. :(
Yes, it sounded like a bop
I get that they wanted to play it safe and wanted to attract both type of fans
but I hope they realized they need to change it up
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
so excited for them
 

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
not liking the name they will get me confused with dreamnote and dreamcatcher :/
I love the name if they have a mysterious concept similar to Dreamcatcher's first teasers (the 1800s mystery-vibe).
Apparently there was a group called Daydream from 2016
 
  • Like
Reactions: spicy_illusion

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread