- Joined
- 15 March 2019
- Messages
- 1,777
- Reactions Received
- 6,501
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 11
- Gender
- Male
Oh cool dp! I mean not rose cool but cool enough.For the sake of our marriage let's just put our pineapple pizza opinions aside.![]()
Oh cool dp! I mean not rose cool but cool enough.For the sake of our marriage let's just put our pineapple pizza opinions aside.![]()
poor ripia smh.......
@lexusuwu and here I thought she was single.
None of them are good enough.poor ripia smh
GET YOUR DONATION BADGES IT'S ANNOYING ME SMH
Thank youOh cool dp! I mean not rose cool but cool enough.
I see no lie in this statement. We are legendary.Our marriage is the best marriage to ever exist.![]()
Of course. We have the best marriage in existence.I see no lie in this statement. We are legendary.![]()
There is no contest!Of course. We have the best marriage in existence.![]()