- Joined
- 29 August 2018
- Messages
- 3,762
- Reactions Received
- 13,488
- Website
- theghostofwind.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- Bana
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- he/him
- Ship
- Wreck
I love the fact that you all have lives outside of the internet, but please take into consideration that not all of us are as fortunate as you all. Some of us don't have things to do and are just sitting on their computers all day waiting for people to respond on this incredible site known as KS. So to the KS users with lives, please do us nobodies a favor and log on 
Sincerely,
a reject with no irl life who just wants KS to stop being dead, aka Izz
so basically stop being dead KS, I'm bored
Oh and while you're here, stan VICTON
Sincerely,
a reject with no irl life who just wants KS to stop being dead, aka Izz
so basically stop being dead KS, I'm bored
Oh and while you're here, stan VICTON