December 2022 most listened artists according to my Spotify (1 Viewer)

Joined
3 January 2021
Messages
9,062
Reactions Received
8,671
Location
Hugging the brightest star next to the moon
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,302
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Gender
Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
She/Her
  • Like
Reactions: Willow
Joined
10 October 2021
Messages
3,577
Reactions Received
3,221
Website
open.spotify.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
9,850
Fandom
multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I see :)) I have mostly artists from Japan, UK and then South Korea :)) the US is far LOL
well, tbf. i live in the states. so music from the US is unavoidable LOL
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
I may go back to use spotify next year. Apparently I can be aware now of when an ad is coming, so I can be ready. Youtube doesn't seem to have much Underbeasty stuff, so I'll need spotify for that.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow
Joined
10 October 2021
Messages
3,577
Reactions Received
3,221
Website
open.spotify.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
9,850
Fandom
multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I am from Switzerland :D
i feel like i remember you mentioning that in another thread haha
switzerland is cool though! must be a pretty country.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
i feel like i remember you mentioning that in another thread haha
switzerland is cool though! must be a pretty country.
It is nice
 
  • Like
Reactions: hxney_jun

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread