- Joined
- 16 June 2019
- Messages
- 61,590
- Reactions Received
- 105,389
- Location
- Schweiz 🇨🇭
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 41,010
- Fandom
- Buddy
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/her 💗💛💙
- Ship
- Wreck
Well not Justin or Conan XDyeah your list is full Korean xD
I did not see them xDWell not Justin or Conan XD
Oh no I did, I’ll make it todayI LIKE THEM A LOT!!!! BTW YOU HAVE FORGOTTEN MY PLAYLIST![]()
![]()
![]()
it will be for the way back then ;)) DWOh no I did, I’ll make it today![]()
well, tbf. i live in the states. so music from the US is unavoidable LOLI see :)) I have mostly artists from Japan, UK and then South Korea :)) the US is far LOL
I am from Switzerland :Dwell, tbf. i live in the states. so music from the US is unavoidable LOL
i feel like i remember you mentioning that in another thread hahaI am from Switzerland :D
It is nicei feel like i remember you mentioning that in another thread haha
switzerland is cool though! must be a pretty country.