Deliver Us (1 Viewer)

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
Deliver Us


One of my favorite animated movies of all time is The Prince Of Egypt.

I think it's a powerful story of redemption, salvation, and beauty.

Sort of ironic that it's one of my favorite films as I'm an Atheist.

But religious mythology and the themes and moral lessons they touch on still engage me and I find them fascinating and powerful.


My favorite song from that movie.

So beautiful and powerful.


 
  • Like
Reactions: jasque and igloo
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
OMG I LOVE THIS MOVIE AND THIS SONG!~ :pandalove: ITS SO GOOD AND MY FAVORITE DREAMWORKS MOVIE EVER

i grew up with this movie so it's really special to me. i think it can touch all sorts of people, religious or not, because it's really just great in all aspects. amazing soundtrack, amazing story, amazing character building, and the animation is solid as well.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Emanresu

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
OMG I LOVE THIS MOVIE AND THIS SONG!~ :pandalove: ITS SO GOOD AND MY FAVORITE DREAMWORKS MOVIE EVER

i grew up with this movie so it's really special to me. i think it can touch all sorts of people, religious or not, because it's really just great in all aspects. amazing soundtrack, amazing story, amazing character building, and the animation is solid as well.
Ohhhhhhh I'm glad you love it!

I agree!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread