- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 13,505
- Reactions Received
- 41,701
- Location
- Estonia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 514
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- He/They
- Ship
- Wreck
I'm really happy for them
Also apparently 5 years is trending now on twitter lol
lmaooo this was anti-climatic
Yeah it waslmaooo this was anti-climatic
Maybe Starship is pulling a cube and lying about it!Yeah it was![]()
Even if it makes me delulu that's what I'm going to assume, I need to believe my boy is dating and being happyMaybe Starship is pulling a cube and lying about it!
But... Bona and Kihyun are like literally under the same companyWhy are these couples so randomI feel like they don’t even exist in the same universe
they like, aren’t compatible together in my brainBut... Bona and Kihyun are like literally under the same company