Describe the person you aspire to become (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
in what ways are you working on yourself?
who is someone you look up to?
who are you trying to become?

I want to be a good human being who does more for others, humans.. animals.. anyone, anything, just something more.. I want to build a nice and stable life for myself. I also want to become someone who is okay with who she is. I wanna travel and see more, laugh more, make more memories, live harder, you know? I want to leave a permanent trace in someone's heart too, become a ray of light to someone. And ofc my dreams of being an artist.. I have to create more, write more, and do something with it...I don't dare to ask for more than all that right now hehe..

 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Someone more organized, especially with my time :nekosweat: I postpone so many things oof
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I want to be happy with who I am. I want to help others as well and be that person who's always willing to be there for others, to somehow make a change in the world, help the environment/animals as much as I can and educate people about certain problems in our world. I would love to also tell stories through short films and stories. Traveling and becoming more serious with photography. I don't want to just sit here saying I want to do so much but then never do it.
 

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I want to actually have a set personality. I want to have an identity. I don't really know how to act, to be honest. Am I more laid back? Am I energetic? Do I need to talk more? But I talk far too much. I change depending on the person, which is why it's hard for me to get close to anyone.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread