Describe yourself and other users as KPOP song titles (2 Viewers)

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
@litc is a

btw kps staff manz/womanz I am not bullying the troublemaker it is her user title okay this is a joke

I'm a


And together we are


:mork: :mork: :mork: :mork: :mork:​
My user title is from this song

But I love that one too :mork:

you @Day are

That
@Moguri the self proclaimed cat

And me who will always

in your life,
Escape out off
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri and Day1

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
what do you mean by self proclaimed :susPepe:

The chorus of chesire reminds me why I forgot that song ever existed :nekosweat:
You call yourself a cat:susPepe:
Didn’t you recommend me Cheshire :pandacop:
 
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: Day1 and Moguri

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
It's because I AM a cat!!! A KITSCH CAT AT THAT!

Maybe that was before I forgot it existed!

You are a Cheshire Cat who isn’t following the thread :pandacop:

and you were trying to get me into itzy when we first started talking
 
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: Nina and Moguri

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread