- Joined
- 19 February 2019
- Messages
- 45,159
- Reactions Received
- 53,010
- Location
- Rosé's World
- Website
- nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 174,682
- Fandom
- GoldenStar
- Gender
- Male
Behind the scenes video of 'DESSERT'
by Hyoyeon (HYO) (feat. Loopy, Soyeon (G)I-dle. I love how the momentum of Good Girl isnt letting up. This collab. I hope springboards them into season 2 of Good Girl w/Soyeon as a Good Girl and/or Bad/Good Boy w/ Loopy n the other guests as Bad/Good Boys n new members ofc.
I hv the impression of Soyeon as rlly tough n badass but seeing her here she seems so soft n willing to cooperate with her sunbaenim, totally different from the little i watched of queendom, rlly shdnt trust everything i watch on tv, ig.
(G)-Idle
@Baechu @Darth_Kuro @Darth_Felflame @Walnutt @MinSquishy @Jakey_Yoda @Neckologist @Soleski @blurryface @Sappho @lexus
@Baechu @Darth_Kuro @Darth_Felflame @Walnutt @MinSquishy @Jakey_Yoda @Neckologist @Soleski @blurryface @Sappho @lexus