♡ DIA Badge Thread ♡ (2 Viewers)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
3,522
Reactions Received
23,038
Location
ONCE Nation
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
If you know an AID then go ahead
I don't know any AIDs per se, but if there's a tie that needs to be broken, I can tag people who i've introduced the group to.
 
  • Like
Reactions: lexus and Belgizen

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I don't know any AIDs per se, but if there's a tie that needs to be broken, I can tag people who i've introduced the group to.
I think one's enough, or we risk having another tie :p
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
3,522
Reactions Received
23,038
Location
ONCE Nation
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I think Belgi has been busy with school so it might be a while until she comes back. ^^
Does anyone else have access to the voting? The final vote was the last stage between just a few badges and that final vote has been released for over a month now.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Belgizen and lexus

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Does anyone else have access to the voting? The final vote was the last stage between just a few badges and that final vote has been released for over a month now.
I think only Belgi has access to it now, unfortunately. :pepecry2:

Hopefully she'll be back soon though. ^^
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread