COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Reality Did any of y'all watch Little Mix: The Search last night??? (1 Viewer)

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
Reactions Received
KS Coins
So basically, British girl group, Little Mix have a new audition program to form a new group to be the opening act for their next UK tour! The first episode was last night and although it as a little cringe and cheesy in some places, the first group they formed seemed decent and the girls themselves are always funny and charming to watch no matter what their doing!
Here are a few performances from last night's episode, episode two in tonight on BBC 1:

There planning on forming six groups in total, last night they formed a boy band and tonight their gonna form a mixed gender group. Once all 6 groups are formed they will go to the live shows and the public will vote for the winner!

@Suzy @Kat_in_the_box @ParkHereJimin @vogue @Reo @MochiFace @noir

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I haven't watched it. Somehow I never got into LM. I always was way more into Fifth Harmony which might be because I love Lauren a lot and am crushing on her eversince I saw how hot she looked in worth it.

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
Reactions Received
KS Coins
I haven't watched it. Somehow I never got into LM. I always was way more into Fifth Harmony which might be because I love Lauren a lot and am crushing on her eversince I saw how hot she looked in worth it.
The show is really good! I think you'd like it if you can find a place to watch it online.

yeji

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
Reactions Received
KS Coins
yeah maybe I will start then.
If I am remembering all of the categories correctly, I think they're planning on forming a boy band (already done), a mixed group, a vocal/instrumental group, a female dance group, a female vocal group and a rap/r&b group.

yeji

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
If I am remembering all of the categories correctly, I think they're planning on forming a boy band (already done), a mixed group, a vocal/instrumental group, a female dance group, a female vocal group and a rap/r&b group.
ohhh the rap/rnb one seems interesting. hopefully inspired by TLC then

yeji

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
Reactions Received
KS Coins
we need some female rnb artist tho
I think it's probably gonna be male to be honest, because they already have two female only categories and the instrumental group looked like it was gonna be mixed so I'm assuming that the rap/r&b group is gonna be the second male category although I could be wrong since they boy band they put together last night seemed to have that vibe already and it'd be weird to make two of the same type of group...

yeji

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I think it's probably gonna be male to be honest, because they already have two female only categories and the instrumental group looked like it was gonna be mixed so I'm assuming that the rap/r&b group is gonna be the second male category although I could be wrong since they boy band they put together last night seemed to have that vibe already and it'd be weird to make two of the same type of group...
maybe it will be a surprise depending on how the others work out? idk. but I surely hope for it to be female cause there really isn't any female rnb group out there currently

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
Reactions Received
KS Coins
maybe it will be a surprise depending on how the others work out? idk. but I surely hope for it to be female cause there really isn't any female rnb group out there currently
There is Chloe x Halle but they're all I can think of right now...

yeji

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Oooh i didn't know it came out already. I wondered what the premise was and them just searching and forming a group as opening act just seem pretty nice
Yep. They've done a bunch of really cool interviews in the lead up to the show coming out about their time on The X Factor and about how they chose the prize because they didn't want the winners to be forced into signing any contracts that they didn't want to sign like they were. Plus they said that they're spending a large amount of the budget on making sure all of the contestants get decent after care after the show ends in case they get any online harassment.

Myco

Ace of Hearts
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Choice
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Yep. They've done a bunch of really cool interviews in the lead up to the show coming out about their time on The X Factor and about how they chose the prize because they didn't want the winners to be forced into signing any contracts that they didn't want to sign like they were. Plus they said that they're spending a large amount of the budget on making sure all of the contestants get decent after care after the show ends in case they get any online harassment.
we stan fair treatment :sanapray:

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
Reactions Received
KS Coins
i doubt there is any fake editing going on as well
There isn't really time for that in the show anyway tbh. You just see the contestants auditions, have a bit of a chat with the girls and then they do a few group performances before the girls decide on the final lineup. It's mostly just singing and jokes the whole show which I like.

BlackpinkINSync

༺✮•°◤ 𝙀𝙪𝙧𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙖𝙣 ◥°•✮༻
Reactions Received
Website
www.ancestry.com
KS Coins
Fandom
𓂀 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂 𓂀
Pronouns
𝙝𝙚/𝙝𝙞𝙢

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread