Did anyone else cry watching the Wakanda Forever trailer? (1 Viewer)

The_LastRomeo

Piece of My World
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
I didn't cry but it looks soooooooooooooo epic!
I can't wait to see it in three years 🙂
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Yes. I got burnt out on super hero movies around 2010 and haven't seen much since then.
I'd say its never too late... but there are like 20+ marvel movies now and you'd probably get burnt out again before watching them all. So wait... if you stopped at 2010 you didn't see Guardians of the Galaxy?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread