Did anyone ever watch Descendants? (1 Viewer)

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
A song from the soundtrack came up today and I went down the wormhole RIP :shockedcover:
My brother did, I only watched the second. I have a few songs from the movies and web show on my playlist tho:
Good is the new bad
what's my name
night is young
set it off
you and me
 
  • Like
Reactions: cocomelon

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
My brother did, I only watched the second. I have a few songs from the movies and web show on my playlist tho:
Good is the new bad
what's my name
night is young
set it off
you and me
I was pretty sure I had Did I Mention as well, but ig not:pepelook:
 

Myth

* ☀︎Potato Minhyuk’s Military Wifey * ♥
.
Joined
19 November 2021
Messages
15,604
Reactions Received
18,866
Location
In Intak's arms uwu
Website
mintakyy.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
27,584
Fandom
P1eceVillain+
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
ALL OF THEM
No I haven't. I kind of know about the movies though.
 
  • Like
Reactions: athenaaa

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,083
Reactions Received
72,515
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,413
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
My brother did, I only watched the second. I have a few songs from the movies and web show on my playlist tho:
Good is the new bad
what's my name
night is young
set it off
you and me
Ways to be wicked, night falls, and if only are the ones that infect my playlist
 
  • Wow
Reactions: litc

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread