Did anyone notice Park Ji Hoon's backup dancer? (1 Viewer)

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship


Actual diversity in a korean mv... I'm legit proud of this, I'm not a person of color but it's nice seeing something like this
In korea especially it's not often seen and as the runner up in P101 he really did well with this.
You may have also heard of that dude in korea that's black so they call him "Black hyung" i couldn't help but laugh at how stupid that actually was
Check out the song too btw it's a fucking banger​
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
I wish I noticed but Jihoon was ALL I saw :maheart::maheart::maheart:
Fair enough :llama_BLEED: I only saw it after the second listen cause i was seeing if i could try and dance the thing, suffice to say, i can not
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread