Did anything exciting happen for you today? (4 Viewers)

Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
3,333
Reactions Received
8,736
Location
☼ Shine brighter than the Sun ☼
Website
www.HOW-TO-BE-AS-PERFECT-THAN-ME.Com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18
Fandom
MY/Sone/reveluv
Gender
Male
Pronouns
whatever i don't care
My uber eats delivery man try to flirt with me x)))
 
  • Wow
  • Like
Reactions: Skinnny and Myco
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
3,333
Reactions Received
8,736
Location
☼ Shine brighter than the Sun ☼
Website
www.HOW-TO-BE-AS-PERFECT-THAN-ME.Com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18
Fandom
MY/Sone/reveluv
Gender
Male
Pronouns
whatever i don't care
anything more after the flirt? :sakUwu:
No girl i was in a pyjama, with my dirty tee shirt
and i was too hungry i could smell my sandwich i was only thinking about me on my bed with my tv show eating my sandwich

i didn't have any second to waste with a guy even if he was cute x)
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: Skinnny and Myco
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
3,333
Reactions Received
8,736
Location
☼ Shine brighter than the Sun ☼
Website
www.HOW-TO-BE-AS-PERFECT-THAN-ME.Com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18
Fandom
MY/Sone/reveluv
Gender
Male
Pronouns
whatever i don't care
i mean, some guys like it dirty :taesip:
not when it's my clothes x)))

but if they like it dirty
they should know that i can be very nasty in bed :nekoshy::nekoshy::nekoshy:
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: Skinnny and Myco
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
3,333
Reactions Received
8,736
Location
☼ Shine brighter than the Sun ☼
Website
www.HOW-TO-BE-AS-PERFECT-THAN-ME.Com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18
Fandom
MY/Sone/reveluv
Gender
Male
Pronouns
whatever i don't care
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: Skinnny and Myco
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
227
Reactions Received
1,002
Location
exoplanet
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I had an oral test and got a very good grade.
My teacher told me I might get the highest possible final assessment grade in this subject (depending on how I did on a written test I took last week) and if not the highest, it'll be the second highest 😊
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I had an oral test and got a very good grade.
My teacher told me I might get the highest possible final assessment grade in this subject (depending on how I did on a written test I took last week) and if not the highest, it'll be the second highest 😊
thats pretty great :o gj
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread